Articles & News
Great news! ….
Biopharma Group’s R&D consultancy and analytical lab services division, Biopharma Technology is now certified for the French Research Tax Credit (Crédit Impôt Recherche, CIR), from the French Ministry of Higher Education and Recherche. Get a 30% rebate on your taxes for your R&D expenditures up to 100 million euros.
Contact Nathalie Mézin on email@example.com
or DDN: +44 (0) 1962 826086
Please see below some of the analysis and development services available:
- Product characterization, formulation and cycle development
- Optimization & Scale-Up
- Cytotxic cleanroom for handling dangerous products
- Specialist analytical services such as Dynamic Vapour Sorption (DVS) & Differential scanning calorimetryDSC
- Process reviews
- Collaborative R&D Projects
- Lyophilization training courses
Analytical instruments developed exclusively by Biopharma:
- Lyostat5: The most advanced Freeze Drying Microscope with tilt-back imaging station – available for use with modular DSC Stage and TASC (Thermal Analysis of Surface Characterization) software.
- Lyotherm3: for electrical impedance analysis and differential thermal analysis (DTA)
To discover more, take a look at our Services overview pages:
Tags: 30% rebate, analysis, Analytical Services, Biopharma, certified, CIR, collaborative research, Crédit Impôt Recherche, France, French, Lab Analysis, Lab Services, R&D, research, Research & Development