- Avestin, Inc, manufactures a range of high pressure homogenizing systems that provide consistent and reliable results. Their systems cover laboratory to production with scalable technologies and are commonly used for pharmaceutical and fine chemicals applications.
- BTL (Biopharma Group’s international R&D consultancy and analytical lab services division) was set up in 1997 to provide specialist products and services in freeze drying. Over 2000 diverse and complex materials have been successfully processed in our laboratories. Services available include: formulation and cycle development, process reviews, cytotoxic handling, collaborative R&D projects, optimisation and scale-up, small scale production for testing and back-up options, specialist analyses such as DVS (Dynamic Vapour Sorption) and stability studies. Scheduled training courses in freeze drying technology are also run worldwide regularly along with the option for customised on-site and/ or webinars to suit your training needs.
- Cuddon Freeze Dry is known internationally for its reliability and innovative design. Their objective is to achieve innovation in design, excellence in quality and efficiency in service. In particular Cuddon specialise in implementing world leading lyophilization technology in their freeze dry machines and associated freeze drying machine equipment.
- Kinematics & Controls, based in Florida, combines expertise in volumetric powder filling and sensing technologies. Their products are suitable for pharmaceutical, biotech and animal health, from the smallest laboratory scale through to production as manual, semi-automatic and automatic products are available.
- Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum offers a wide range of advanced vacuum solutions for use in manufacturing and analytical processes, as well as for research purposes. The company’s core capabilities centre on the development of application and customer specific systems for the creation of vacuum and extraction of process gases.
- Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, abatement solutions and related value-added services. Our products are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells; are used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications, steel and other metallurgy, pharmaceutical and chemical; and for both scientific instruments and a wide range of R&D applications.
- SP Scientific is the synergistic collection of well-known, well-established and highly regarded scientific equipment brands — VirTis, FTS, Hull Systems, Genevac and PennTech Machinery — joined to create one of the largest and most experienced companies in laboratory and process equipment. SP Scientific provides both research and production scale freeze dryers, freeze drying glassware and accessories, centrifugal evaporators and controlled-rate freezers.