Available exclusively in the UK & Ireland from Biopharma Group
Rocket™ High Speed Evaporators from Genevac – The Ideal Solution for Environmental Fate & Metabolite Studies
Genevac’s Rocket solvent evaporation technology enables the rapid evaporation of larger volumes of solvent in parallel and without supervision. The system controls the whole process, temperature, duration, prevention of bumping and foaming, and stopping the method at the correct point, be that concentrated or fully dry.
There are two systems available:
The Rocket Synergy is designed to dry orconcentrate six flasks in parallel, each containing up to 450ml of solvent. Alternatively, up to 18 ASE vials can be used. If you are running 3 or more rotary evaporators at the same time, then the Rocket Synergy is for you.
The Rocket Synergy 4D is for drying single large volumes of solvent, from a few litres up to approximately 100 litres. The system can also be used for a single batch of up to 5 litres. Rocket Synergy 4D provides fast, safe evaporation for solvents with a boiling point of up to 165°C (DMF) and can easily dry aqueous samples.
Are you struggling with the evaporation bottleneck in your environmental fate studies?
Here are the key benefits of using the Rocket:
- With the Rocket evaporator from Genevac, process your Environmental Fate samples rapidly in parallel, up to 6 x 450ml or 18 x 60 ml volumes
- Operates completely unattended, just load samples, press the green button and walkaway
- Patented technologies ensure no sample loss, no cross contamination, no bumping or foaming
- Automatic detection of sample dryness
- Dry or concentrate directly into a vial of your choice
- Pre-loaded menu of run programs for ease of use
- For microplate based radio-labelled metabolism studies, there is the Genevac EZ-2 or HT evaporator series.