Available in the UK & Europe from Biopharma Group, the PennTech RW-250 provides an efficient means of particulate matter and microorganism removal, while offering an alternative to labour-intensive, batch-style vial washers.
The key benefits of using the RW-250 include:
- No penetrating nozzles in to the vials during the wash cycle – limiting the risk of particulate generation/contamination
- Quick and easy changeover to different vial formats – promoting flexibility by not restricting users to a 1 x vial format
- No space restrictions – Compact footprint of 1270mm x 1140mm, still allowing for a 3-log reduction in endotoxin
- Self-draining at the end of a batch
- Made specifically with small batch sizes in mind – removing the need to purchase oversized machines
- Model can be purchased as part of a line, or stand-alone