Sepiatec‘s new Prep SFC M5 system is a preparative system for separating chiral and achiral samples using supercritical fluid chromatography.
The Prep SFC M5 system consists of the main module and the collector module. Both modules form a functional unit that can be configured in a variety of ways with different equipment e.g. Genevac Rocket products.
The new Prep SFC M5 includes:
• 30ml/100ml pump heads suitable for columns with 4 to 15 mm ID/20 to 30 mm ID
• Column oven for up to 10 columns
• New cyclone design with a short outlet to avoid carryover of fractions
• Stack injections possible with re-use vial function
• Convenient software
• Most compact system available for chiral and achiral separations