Our customised training programs support companies’ to deliver expert instruction in the field of lyophilisation, while considering their individual operation. Our lecturers travel to your site and deliver presentations to your team in their own working environment, allowing the chance to discuss details of products and any particular issues, with complete confidentiality. This particular option is highly recommended for companies’ with a large number of people in one location that need to be on the same page at the same time.
Our bespoke courses are fully flexible as to the duration, location and content, ensuring the focus is placed exclusively on the areas of development required for your team members.
We present the topics from practice and experience – not just theory & textbooks. Our tutors are currently active in the field, with many years practical experience. They have substantial knowledge of the challenges of operating an efficient and robust freeze drying process and the experience to trouble shoot your problems. Our courses are regularly updated in response to feedback from course attendees, changes in cGMP and advances in processing technology. Our objective is to embed an understanding of freeze drying theory in our training courses and ground the course in real world practice.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Lyophilization/ freeze drying is an extremely complex science with very few experienced, expert personnel able to teach it
- There is no such thing as a ‘one cycle fits all’ when it comes to lyophilization
- The pharma/ biotech industry is tightly regulated so best practice can save time and money
- There have been advances in technology to improve old formulations which many people are unaware of
- Well trained maintenance and engineering departments can help eliminate possible downtime of equipment
- Well trained personnel can identify and address specific issues companies might be experiencing in the manufacturing process