REGISTER FOR DETAILS NOW!
Presenting topics from practice and experience, our specialist tutors are active in the field of lyophilisation, with many years practical experience. They have substantial knowledge of the challenges of operating an efficient and robust freeze drying process and the experience to trouble shoot your problems. Our courses are regularly updated in response to feedback from course attendees, changes in cGMP and advances in processing technology. Our objective is to embed an understanding of freeze drying theory in our training courses and ground the course in real world practice.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Lyophilisation/ freeze drying is an extremely complex science with very few experienced, expert personnel able to teach it
- There is no such thing as a ‘one cycle fits all’ when it comes to lyophilisation
- The pharma/ biotech industry is tightly regulated so best practice can save time and money
- There have been advances in technology to improve old formulations which many people are unaware of
- Well trained personnel can identify and address specific issues companies might be experiencing in the manufacturing process and help eliminate possible downtime of equipment