Full-Time Marketing Assistant
What we are looking for?
Due to the on-going expansion of our product & services ranges in addition to an evolving business divisions profile, we are seeking a permanent Marketing Assistant (Monday to Friday) based at our office in Winchester, UK.
The successful candidate will have a broad range of generalist marketing skills, be a strong multi-tasker who is able to prioritise your time and tasks efficiently, show initiative and display enthusiasm to ‘muck in’ whilst working closely with and in support of, the Head of Marketing, Digital MarComms Executive and Clean Air Brands Manager. As the role offers a mix of home and office-based working, you must be able to easily travel to Winchester and able to work as well independently as you do as a part of a team.
- To create, or aid in the creation of, marketing materials/collateral to support product launches, promotions, announcements, exhibitions, training courses and general marketing campaigns across all divisional brands
- Copywriting for website content across brands, blogs, articles for websites and publications including press releases and general PR, presentations, social posts, newsletters, etc. In addition, liaising with internal stakeholder contributors and keeping them to schedule (experience of writing for B2B and/or a scientific audience would be great, but not essential)
- Raise purchase orders across divisions
- Assist in market and competitor research to support product development and market assessments
- Give support to the Clean Air Brands Manager and sales departments on an ‘ad hoc’ basis including web, print and digital promotional materials for specific customers or meetings.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required, in order to collect content contributions or information required for scheduled projects, marketing and board meetings
- Collate reports regarding advertising and editorial copy supplied to publications on a monthly basis, including KPI data where possible.
- Assisting with video content creation – concepts, scripts and keeping to schedule
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- 2+ years working in a marketing role, if in a B2B or science related environment even better
- Marketing based qualification, good English & maths
- Enthusiasm and willingness to handle and prioritise multiple tasks/projects – from day-to-day routine to one-off activities
- Strong copywriting, communication & people skills
- Have a creative eye for industry appropriate visual marketing materials e.g. aiding in the conceptualisation and production of corporate, goal driven YouTube videos, adverts/flyers, branding with the willingness to share your ideas/insights
- Proficient user in Photoshop, InDesign and PremierPro would be beneficial, but not essential
- A strong understanding of social media use in corporate environments especially B2B e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & YouTube.
- Have the ability remain calm under pressure, adapt to change fast, prioritising workload to meet deadlines and submission dates
- Ability to work on your own and as a part of the overall company team in order to achieve organisational objectives
- Readiness to plan and effectively manage/prioritise your time
Nice to have’s (though not essential):
- Some experience of website content management, CRM and basic understanding of metrics and analytics collation for reporting purposes
- Spoken & written French
- A basic understanding of chemistry/science as the core business revolves around the biochemistry/ biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries
What we offer:
- Friendly and busy environment
- An opportunity to work as an integral member of the Marketing and Sales team (reporting directly to the Head of Marketing) in a B2B environment. We are a multi-divisional group of inter-relatable products, services and business models
- Hybrid working environment – a mix of office and remote working
- £25,000 p.a.
- After successfully completing a 6 month probationary period, entry into company pension scheme and health scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Annual profit-based bonus scheme