Articles & News
Biopharma Technology currently has for sale a refurbished Lyostat3 freeze drying microscope system.
This system has been fully refurbished to current manufacturing standards, and is supplied fully tested and validated ensuring the system is operating as per original specifications.
- Linkam imaging station, including polarizing lenses, camera mount, a 10x magnification Olympus lens, Olympus lamp house & power module
- Linkam FDCS196 freeze drying Cryostage
- Leybold 2.5V pump with rubber vacuum hose, oil filter and manual venting valve for vacuum release
- T95 with linkpad touchscreen & LNP95 temperature control units for liquid nitrogen delivery and system control
- Edwards pirani gauge
- QImaging QICam digital camera system
- 2L Liquid nitrogen dewar flask
- Copy of Linkam Linksys32 temperature control and image capture software
System can be provided with a top of the range PC workstation for software loading and system control if required, please ask for details.
Biopharma Technology can also offer on-site installation and training services for this refurbished system as well as full IQ/OQ system validation as necessary. This usually involves a 2-day on-site visit from a Biopharma Technology scientist who is highly experienced in freeze drying microscopy, to install and fully validate the system on-site and provide training in system assembly, operation and data interpretation.
For more information, please contact Thomas Codd on email@example.com or +44 (0)1962 841092
For more information or to request a quote